Qual-Pro Public Adjusting Services is seeking to expand our public adjusting firm in the South Florida region. We are seeking Licensed Public Adjusters who would like to grow with us as well as other professionals in this field of work in this firm. If you think you have the necessary skills, APPLY NOW.
To Network and obtain leads and/or referrals for residential and/or commercial properties in order to sign-up new clientele for representation with their property insurance claim. Maintain excellent customer service by updating (via telephone and/or email) clients with claim status updates, assessing property claims properly and determining policy coverages, collecting documentation and photos pertaining to relevant property claims and delivering them in a timely matter to our office administration for proper claim processing. Must Communicate with office administration and clientele for updates and proper inspection scheduling. Meet with insurance adjusters at inspections, knowledge of Xactimate is a plus.
- Must Have Florida Public Adjuster License 3-20 and Bond in Good Standings.
- OR Resident Public Adjuster Apprentice License 31-20 and Bond in Good Standings.
- Must be motivated in marketing to new customers/clients. Network within the property service industry for the purpose of developing relationships with plumbers, roofers, contractors and property management companies for the purpose of obtaining leads and referrals to clients with property insurance claims.
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service to all clients or potential clients by explaining the claim process and updating statuses.
- Collect related documents pertaining to insurance claim with photos.
- Must be able to work as a member in our continuous growing team and individually.
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance policies and coverages is a plus, or must be able to learn and understand such policies and coverages.
- Claim Negotiation skills a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Xactimate knowledge is a plus